Hang Manita is a Cambodian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born to a French father and a Cambodian mother. She has dual citizenship to France and Cambodia.
- She is fluent in Khmer, French and English.
- She attended Lyçée Français René Descartes in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- She is 5’4″ tall.
- She is Miss Tourism Cambodia 2015.
- On November 18, 2016, she represented Cambodia at Miss Tourism Metropolitan International 2016 at the Nagaworld Hotel in Phnom Penh. She was second runner-up to Amanda Chalisa Amanda of Thailand, who later finished in the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2020.
- In December 2021, she graduated from CamEd Business School in Phnom Penh with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance.
- On June 15, 2022, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Universe Cambodia 2022 at the Bayon TV Steung Meanchey Studio in Phnom Penh and won the title. While holding the title, she was working as a finance officer in a multinational firm.
- In September 2022, she went to the Philippines to train for Miss Universe 2022.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Cambodia at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.