Hanna Kim is a Korean linguist, dancer, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- She is a classical ballet dancer.
- She received her passion for art from her mother who is an oriental painter.
- After losing her father to cancer, she was inspired to work in the field of clinical research as a linguist and a translator and she started advocating for the mental health of cancer patients and their families.
- In 2015, she moved to New York City, New York, USA.
- On September 29, 2021, she competed at Miss Queen Korea 2021 and was runner-up to Jisu Kim.
- She received the Best Performance Award from the 2022 International Dance Arts Association Competition and was the platinum winner in the 2022 European Photography Awards for Fine Art Photography.
- In April 2022, she was appointed as Miss Universe Korea 2022.
- In December 2022, she was in Seoul, South Korea.
- She was 28 years old when she represented South Korea at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced.