Lia Amara Duarte Ashmore is a Paraguayan model and beauty queen. She is also in the marketing and communication profession.
Ashmore is 5’10” tall. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Villarica, Paraguay. Her mother is from South Africa.
- She speaks Spanish, English, Portuguese and Guarani.
- She studied marketing at Universidad Americana in Asuncion, Paraguay.
- In 2007, she started modelling.
- On July 29, 2017, she was crowned Miss Grand Paraguay 2017 at Centro Paraguayo Japonés in Asuncion.
- On October 25, 2017, she represented Paraguay at Miss Grand International 2017 and competed against 76 other candidates at Vinpearl Convention Center in Phú Quốc, Vietnam. She finished in the Top 20.
- In September 2021, she visited San Bernardino, Paraguay.
- In January 2022, she visited the Dunas de San Cosme y Damián in San Cosme y Damián, Itapúa, Paraguay.
- On August 27, 2022, she and 13 other finalists competed for four titles at Reinas del Paraguay 2022 at Paseo La Galería in Asuncion. She was crowned Miss Universe Paraguay 2022, which was the highest title.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Paraguay at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.