Marybelen Sakamoto is a Peruvian-Japanese beauty queen who works in the food industry. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Hailing from Chiba, Japan, she speaks Japanese, Spanish and English. When she was young, she visited around 20 countries not only for travel but also for exchange student programs and short-term studies.
- In April 2017, she entered Seisen University in Tokyo, Japan.
- In July 2017, she visited Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.
- In August 2017, she visited the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City and the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, USA.
- In June 2018, she spent her summer vacation in New York City.
- In September 2018, she visited different parts of California, USA including Santa Monica and San Diego and watched an Adam Lambert concert in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- In April 2019, she visited The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
- In September 2019, she visited Awaji Island in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan. She considers the island her favorite place in Japan.
- In April 2020, she traveled to Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
- In October 2021, she visited Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba.
- On April 22, 2022, she enjoyed watching skateboarding at the X Games Chiba 2022 at the ZOZO Marine Stadium in Chiba City, Chiba.
- On August 25, 2022, she competed against 35 other candidates at Miss Universe Japan 2022 at Yamano Hall in Shibuya City, Tokyo and won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Japan at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, Japan, LISTS, Peru, South America
1 reply »