Noky Michelle Simbani is a Zimbabwean chemical engineer, commercial banker and beauty queen from England, United Kingdom. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Derby, Derbyshire, East Midlands, England. She was born in Zimbabwe.
- She is 5’3″ tall. She loves to bake.
- In 2001, she moved from Zimbabwe to England with her parents and her younger sister.
- From 2008 to 2013, she attended Littleover Community School in Derby.
- From 2013 to 2015, she attended Littleover Community School Sixth Form in Derby.
- From 2015 to 2020, she attended the University of Birmingham in Birmingham, England where she earned her master’s degree in chemical engineering.
- From June 2016 to September 2016, she was an intern at Infrastructure Process Engineering in Bristol, England.
- On October 25, 2017, she represented England at Miss Grand International 2017 and competed against 76 other candidates at the Vinpearl Phú Quốc Casino in Phú Quốc, Vietnam. She was unplaced.
- From July 2018 to August 2019, she was a profitability engineer intern at ExxonMobil in Southampton, Hampshire, South East England, England.
- From 2020 to 2022, she attended The Chartered Banker Institute in Edinburgh, Scotland where she earned her advanced diploma in banking and leadership in a digital age and commercial banking. From September 2020 to March 2021, she worked for the capital and pricing advisory of NatWest Group in Manchester, England.
- In February 2021, she became the NatWest Group’s Graduate Candidate Engagement Council chair.
- On July 9, 2022, she competed against 35 other candidates at Miss Universe Great Britain 2022 at the Riverfront Arts Centre in Newport, Wales and won the title
- She was 25 years old when she represented Great Britain at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.