Petra Hämäläinen is a Finnish model and beauty queen from Savonlinna, Southern Savonia, Finland. She volunteers as a goodwill ambassador to raise awareness about breast cancer.
Hämäläinen is 5’11” tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2012, she started modeling professionally. She was found at a supermarket by Finnish designer Jukka Rintala. She went on to work with Modellink and Elite Stockholm.
- In October 2015, she was in Denmark working as a model.
- In November 2015, she was in Milan, Italy working as a model.
- In January 2016, she visited Quebec, Canada.
- In February 2016, she was featured as a model at the Stockholm fashion Week in Stockholm, Sweden.
- In March 2016, she was in Bologna, Italy.
- In April 2016, she was in Rimini, Italy.
- In June 2016, she visited Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- In September 2016, she was featured in Vogue Australia.
- In November 2020, she visited Andalusia, Spain.
- In February 22, she was in Madrid, Spain.
- On September 17, 2022, she competed against nine other finalists at Miss Suomi 2022 at Valkoinen Sali in Helsinki, Finland and won the title. While holding the title, she was attending the University of Eastern Finland in Kuopio, Finland pursuing a bachelor’s degree in education.
- She was 26 years old when she represented Finland at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.