Roksana Ibrahimi is a Kosovar model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Pristina, Kosovo.
- She is passionate about dental hygiene.
- She supports Let’s Do It Kosovo, an organization that advocates for the preservation and protection of the environment in Kosovo.
- After losing her mother to cancer, she started assisting and supporting patients at the Pristina-based organization Cancer Support Community, which ensures patients have access to resources and support regardless of their nationality.
- In 2016, she started modeling professionally.
- On April 17, 2022, she visited Restorant “Poçeria Vjetër” in Kavajë, Albania.
- On April 25, 2022, she visited Kështjella Duka in Rrëshen, Albania.
- On May 16, 2022, she went to Thessaloniki, Greece and visited Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Paliouri, Greece.
- On June 10, 2022, she competed against seven other candidates at Miss Universe Kosovo 2022 at Venom Club in Magjistralja Prishtinë-Ferizaj, Pristina and won the title. While holding the title, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in dentistry at Alma Mater College in Pristina while working as a human resources specialist at one of the largest companies in Kosovo.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Kosovo at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.