Sheris Paul is a Saint Lucian model and beauty queen working in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Morne Dudon, Castries, Saint Lucia.
- She is Attala Paul and Elicus Innocent‘s daughter.
- She is the youngest of three siblings.
- Since she was young, she has been training in dance and drama.
- She attended Ave Maria Girls’ Primary School and Castries Comprehensive Secondary School, which are both in Castries.
- She studied business management at Monroe College in Bisee, St. Lucia.
- On February 21, 2015, she competed against seven other candidates at Miss Independence 2015 at the National Cultural Centre in Castries and won the title. It was her first beauty pageant.
- On August 29, 2015, she competed against four other candidates at Miss Queen of Gros Islet 2015 at the Sandals Grande in Pigeon Island, Gros Islet, St. Lucia. She was unplaced.
- Sponsored by Miss Bounty, she competed against seven other candidates at St. Lucia National Carnival Queen 2016 at the National Cultural Centre in Castries on July 2, 2016. She was unplaced.
- As a Girls of A Feather (GOAF) ambassador, she traveled to Dominica in April 2019 with the I am Girl Barbados team.
- On April 27, 2022, she was featured as a mentor speaker in Chaitech‘s Girls in ICT Day 2022 celebration.
- On August 27, 2022, she competed against four other finalists at Miss Universe St. Lucia 2022 at Harbor Club Hilton in Rodney Bay Marina, Gros Islet and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Saint Lucia at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.