Sophiya Bhujel is a Nepalese entrepreneur, model and beauty queen with a bachelor’s degree in business management. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- She is the Guinness World Record holder for walking up the highest ramp in Mount Everest.
- She went to Mount Hermon School Darjeeling in Darjeeling, India.
- She grew up playing badminton with her father.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- On May 9, 2019, she competed against 25 other candidates at Miss Nepal 2019 at the Laboratory Higher Secondary School in Kirtipur, Nepal. She finished in the Top 7.
- On November 21, 2019, she represented Nepal at Global Asian Model 2019 at The Cove Theatre of Okada Manila in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She finished in the Top 10.
- On March 17, 2022, she represented Nepal at Miss Eco International 2022 and competed against 39 other candidates at the Jolie Ville Resort & SPA kings Island Luxor in Luxor, Egypt. She finished in the Top 21.
- On August 25, 2022, she competed against 19 other finalists at Miss Universe Nepal 2022 at Hotel Yak & Yeti in Kathmandu and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Nepal at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, LISTS, Nepal
1 reply »