Tashi Choden Chombal is a Bhutanese model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things bout her:
- She hails from Wangdue, Bhutan.
- She is of Bhutanese and Tibetan descent.
- A proud member of the LGBTQI community, she is a spokesperson and advocate for LGBTQI rights, gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- She attended Utpal Academy in Paro, Bhutan.
- She is Miss Indo Bhutan Fest 2016.
- On August 19, 2017, she competed at Miss Citadel Pune 2017 in Pune, India. She was runner-up to Priya Singh aside from winning the Miss Photogenic award.
- In January 2018, she had a photoshoot in Bangalore, India.
- On November 10, 2018, she represented Bhutan at Miss Asia 2018 and competed against 24 other candidates at the Gokulam Convention Center in Kaloor, India. She was unplaced but she won the Miss Congeniality award.
- In January 2019, she was appointed Miss Supermodel Worldwide Bhutan 2019.
- On May 9, 2019, she represented Bhutan at Miss Supermodel Worldwide 2019 and competed against 26 other candidates at The Velvet in New Delhi, India. She finished in the Top 15 and won the Best Catwalk award.
- In June 2019, she visited Phuket, Thailand.
- On June 4, 2022, she competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Bhutan 2022 in Thimphu, Bhutan and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she represented Bhutan at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. She was unplaced.