Viktoriia Apanasenko (Вікторія Апанасенко) is a Ukrainian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Chernihiv, Ukraine.
- She is a peace ambassador of the United Nations Global Compact Ukraine.
- She attended Chernihiv National Technological University in Chernihiv.
- She earned her master’s degree in social work from Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- She was a Miss Ukraine 2015 finalist.
- In 2016, she was named Princess of Ukraine. In the same year, she started researching the topic of domestic violence.
- On October 15, 2021, she competed against 14 other candidates at Miss Ukraine Universe 2021 at Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv in Kyiv. She was runner-up to Anna Neplyakh of Dnipro, Ukraine.
- After Russia started invading Ukraine on February 24, 2022, she helped her countrymen as a civic volunteer. She helped the Naïve restaurant in Kyiv to cook for the elderly and the battalions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- On June 15, 2022, she was officially appointed as Miss Ukraine Universe 2022.
- She was 29 years old when she represented Ukraine at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She was unplaced but she won the Spirit of Carnival Award.