María Fernanda Aristizábal Urrea is a Colombian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about him:
- She was born and raised in Armenia, Quindío, Colombia.
- She is Bertha Lucía Urrea Posso‘s daughter.
- She is of Spanish-French Basque descent.
- She is Miss Quindío 2019. On November 11, 2019, she represented Quindío at Señorita Colombia 2019 and competed against 21 other candidates at the Centro de Convenciones Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala in Cartagena, Colombia. She won the title, making her the competition’s first ever winner from Quindío.
- As Señorita Colombia 2019, she was supposed to represent Colombia at Miss Universe 2020. However, Natalie Ackermann gained ownership of the Colombian franchise to Miss Universe in June 2020 and confirmed that she would not compete at Miss Universe 2020 because a new beauty pageant would be held. She was selected as Colombia’s Miss International 2022 candidate instead.
- In May 2021, she was in New York City, New York, United States.
- In June 2021, she was in Santa Fe de Antioquia, Colombia.
- In July 2021, she graduated from Luis Amigó Catholic University in Medellín, Colombia with a bachelor’s degree in media and journalism.
- On April 6, 2022, she was appointed as Colombia’s Miss Universe 2022 candidate. Señorita Colombia 2019 first runner-up María Alejandra Rojas became Colombia’s Miss International 2022 candidate and was later replaced by Natalia Lopez.
- She was 25 years old when she represented Colombia at Miss Universe 2022 on January 14, 2023 and competed against 83 other candidates at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. She finished in the Top 16.