Annika Sharma is an author, a wealth management analyst and a beauty queen from Newtown, Massachusetts, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Millburn High School in Millburn, New Jersey, USA.
- From June 2015 to August 2015, she was a Liberty Science Center teen docent in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- From March 2016 to August 2018, she was a student researcher at the New York University Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development in New York City, New York, USA.
- In October 2016, she finished in the Top 15 at Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2017.
- From June 2017 to August 201y, she was a Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship intern in Chatham, New Jersey.
- On November 18, 2018, she finished in the Top 15 at Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2019.
- From January 2019 to August 2020, she worked as a stylist at Jacqueline’s Boutique in Livingston, New Jersey. In August 2019, she entered Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts to pursue a bachelor’s degree in finance.
- On January 12, 2020, she won Miss Massachusetts Teen USA 2020 at Marriott Hotel Grand Ballroom in Burlington, Massachusetts.
- On November 7, 2020, she represented Massachusetts at Miss USA 2020 at the Exhibition Centre and the Soundstage at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee and competed against 50 other candidates. She was unplaced.
- From December 2020 to January 2021, she was a Victoria’s Secret sales associate in New Jersey.
- In May 2021, she joined the Bank of America in Boston, Massachusetts as a wealth management analyst.
- On January 29, 2023, she competed against 63 other candidates at Miss Massachusetts USA 2023 at the grand ballroom of Marriott Hotel in Burlington and won the title.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Massachusetts USA 2023. She will represent Massachusetts at Miss USA 2023.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply