Nathaniel Walter “Nate” Radimak is a white man from New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Rome, New York to Edward G. Radimak Jr. and Yasemine Radimak. The year he was born, his parents surrendered his older brother to the Oneida County Department of Social Services in Utica, New York for adoption but later sued to get his older brother back.
- Aside from Rome, he has lived in other parts of New York including Syracuse.
- He has lived in different parts of California, USA including Los Angeles, Studio City, Canonga Park, San Diego, Apple Valley and La Jolla. He also previously lived in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- He is 8 years younger than his sister Sue Ann Radimak, who attended the New York State School for the Deaf in Rome.
- On November 5, 2001, his grandfather Edward G. Radimak Sr. died in Plattsburgh, New York at age 81.
- In April 2011, he was wanted in Rome on charges of felony third-degree robbery, sixth-degree conspiracy and second-degree harassment.
- In 2017, he was charged with two counts of vandalism.
- On September 17, 2019, his grandmother Evangeline Radimak died at age 91.
- In 2021, he was charged with possession for sales of methamphetamine.
- In 2022, he was the suspect in two domestic violence allegations involving the same woman. On November 25, 2022, he was stopped for a vehicle code violation on Irwindale Avenue in Irwindale, California and was cited for driving without a license.
- On January 11, 2023, he was driving a black 2022 Tesla Model X on State Route 2 near York Boulevard in Los Angeles when he allegedly terrorized at least 10 other drivers. He was caught on camera swerving in front of another vehicle then he allegedly hit the driver’s side of the other vehicle with a metal pipe.
- On January 29, 2023, the California Highway Patrol’s Southern Division Major Crimes Unit arrested him in Torrance, California.
- He was 36 years old and had two outstanding warrants against him when he was arrested on January 29, 2023. He was held on more than $5 million bail and charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Reading that he was for methamphemine tells me all I need to know about why this loose cannon was terrorizing the public on our freeways. I only hope that he gets plenty jail time and doesn’t get a pass from guys like Mr. Gascone.