Christopher Kenji Bendann is a former educator from Maryland, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Towson, Baltimore County, Maryland.
- From 1990 to 2003, he attended Gilman School, an all-boys school in Roland Park, Baltimore, Maryland.
- From 2003 to 2008, he went to Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York, USA where he earned his bachelor’s degree in history.
- From August 2007 to January 2023, he worked at Gilman School as a social studies teacher.
- In 2016, he allegedly started sexually abusing a male Gilman School eighth grader, then 15.
- From August 2017 to January 2023, he was a middle school admissions coordinator at Gilman School.
- Between July 2021 and August 2021, he allegedly provided alcohol to children and transported them to the St. Paul’s School in Brooklandville, Baltimore County and the Meadowood Regional Park in Timonium, Baltimore County and requested the children to run around naked in front of him.
- On January 21, 2023, the Baltimore County Department of Social Services alerted Baltimore County Police Department‘s Crimes Against Children Unite detectives that he had relationships with Gilman School students.
- On February 3, 2023, Baltimore County Police Department officers executed a search and seizure warrant at his house in Towson. He was arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a minor, second-degree rape, third- and fourth-degree sex offenses, and perverted practice.
- He was 38 years old when he was arrested on February 3, 2023.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply