Emilie Vansteenkiste is a Belgian dancer, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is based in Elewijt, Zemst, Flemish Brabant, Belgium.
- She is originally from Mechelen, Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium.
- She is an only child.
- In 2002, her parents divorced. She was raised by her mother.
- In 2004, she started dancing.
- In 2020, she entered University Colleges Leuven-Limburg in Leuven, Flemish Brabant.
- In 2021, her mother died of pancreatic cancer at age 44.
- On September 18, 2022, she was crowned Miss Vlaams-Brabant 2023 at Plopsaland De Panne in De Panne, West Flanders, Belgium.
- On February 11, 2023, she competed against 31 other Miss Belgium 2023 finalists at the Proximus Theater in De Panne and won the title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Belgium 2023. She will represent Belgium at Miss Universe 2023 in El Salvador and at Miss World 2023 in the United Arab Emirates.
Categories: Belgium, biographical data, Europe, LISTS
2 replies »