Balsam Hussein (بلسم حسين) is an Iraqi television presenter and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Karkh, Baghdad, Iraq.
- She works as a TV presenter at Alsumaria TV, which is based in Baghdad, Iraq.
- On October 21, 2020, she visited Cleopatra Beauty Center in Al Mansour, Baghdad.
- On December 2, 2021, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself photographed by Ehab Ahmed. On December 2, 2021, she shared another photo of herself shot by the same photographer.
- On January 6, 2022, she visited Clemanse Nail Spa in Baghdad.
- On January 30, 2022, she visited Belisa Beauty and Laser Center in Baghdad.
- On May 12, 2022, she was in Al Mansour.
- On July 28, 2022, she represented Karakh at Miss Iraq 2022 and competed against 19 other candidates in Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. She won the title.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss Iraq 2022 on July 28, 2022.
- In May 2023, she will represent Iraq at Miss World 2023 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, Iraq, LISTS
2 replies »