Luma Russo Moura is a Brazilian pilot, model, makeup artist and beauty queen who speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil and raised in Divinópolis, Minas Gerais.
- Aside from Brazil, she also lived in other countries including Bolivia, England, Qatar and the United States.
- From 2002 to 2005, she went to Cambridge College in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- From 2008 to 2010, she went to Park House School in Newbury, England.
- In 2012, she graduated from Instituto Nossa Senhora do Sagrado Coração in Divinópolis.
- From 2015 to 2016, she went to Flying Time Aviation at the Shoreham Airport in West Sussex, England to obtain her airline transport pilot license. She also took a professional pilot course at Skymates, Inc. in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA.
- As Miss Divinopolis CNB 2019, she attended the DivinaExpô 2019, which was held in São Judas Tadeu, Divinópolis from May 24, 2019 to June 2, 2019, alongside Mister Divinópolis CNB 2019 Eduardo Rodrigues.
- On November 18, 2019, she represented Divinopolis at Miss Minas Gerais CNB 2020 and competed against 44 other candidates in Patos de Minas, Minas Gerais. She was second runner-up to Rayane Araújo and was crowned Miss Supranational Minas Gerais 2020.
- On November 28, 2020, she represented Minas Gerais at Miss Supranational Brazil 2020. She was second runner-up to Deise Benicio.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Brazil at Miss Charm 2023 on February 16, 2023 and competed against 37 other candidates HOA BINH Theater in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. She won the title, making her the inaugural titleholder of the international beauty pageant based in Vietnam.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, Brazil, LISTS, South America, Vietnam
Leave a Reply