Sophia Nicole Rosing is a white woman from Fort Mitchell, Kenton County, Kentucky, United States. She is Paul Donald “Donny” Rosing Jr. and Jill Algie Rosing‘s daughter.
Donny is Paul Donald “Don” Rosing Sr. and JoAnn Haggard Rosing‘s son. Jill is the youngest child of Eugene Andrew Algie and Jean Fromeyer Algie.
Sophia is 10 years younger than her brother Paul Donald Rosing III. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On April 23, 2005, her grandmother Jean died at the age of 72.
- On June 15, 2011, her grandfather Eugene died at the age of 85.
- On December 11, 2015, her grandmother JoAnn died at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence, Boone County, Kentucky at the age of 74.
- In 2019, she graduated from Beechwood High School in Fort Mitchell.
- On June 17, 2020, her grandfather Don died at the Woodcrest Nursing Home in Elsmere, Kenton County at the age of 82.
- On July 2, 2020, she entered the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Fayette County, Kentucky to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business and marketing.
- On August 4, 2021, Barstool U took to Twitter to share a video of her berating another student saying, “I’m rich as f— and obviously you’re not.”
- She is 3 years older than Kylah Spring of Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, USA. In August 2022, Spring entered the University of Kentucky as a student employee.
- She is one of the nieces of Beverly Furnish, Peggy Disibio, Chris Rosing, Karen Harkins, Janis Donovan, Shelia Prew, Jeff Algie, Doug Algie and Glenn Algie. On September 27, 2022, Disibio died at Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, USA.
- On November 5, 2022, she got drunk.
- On November 6, 2022, she was caught on camera hurling racial slurs at Spring and physically attacking the Memphis woman at Boyd Hall on the University of Kentucky campus. She was arrested by a University of Kentucky Police Department officer and booked into the Fayette County Detention Center in Lexington, which listed her height as 5’4″, her weight as 100 pounds and her name as Jane Doe. She was charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place, third-degree assault on a police officer, fourth-degree assault and second-degree disorderly conduct. A cash bond of $10,000 was set for her charge of alcohol intoxication in a public place. On the same day, she was released.
- On November 7, 2022, she appeared in court for her arraignment hearing via video conference from the Fayette County Detention Center before Fayette District Judge Bruce Bell. Represented by Fred Peters, she pleaded not guilty to all the charges filed against her on November 6, 2022. Her parents, who paid her $10,000 bond, were present at the arraignment.
- She was 22 years old when she was indicted on February 22, 2023 by a grand jury in Fayette County on assaulting a police officer, disorderly conduct, public intoxication and three counts of fourth-degree assault.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
she is pretty hot
An ignorant inbred hillbilly trumptard from Kentucky. Shocking I tell ya.
She looks like a forty year old drunk
I resemble that remark…
She’ll end up as a talking head on Fox. Certainly has the racist skills down.
The problem with drunks, entitled and elitist assholes is that they are stupid and in their stupidity don’t realize how stupid they are.