Jordyn McKey a healthcare customer services professional and a beauty queen from Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From August 2013 to July 2018, she worked at Court & Layne Boutique in Prairieville, Louisiana, USA as a sales representative.
- In August 2014, she joined St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, USA as an advocate.
- From 2016 to 2020, she attended Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, Louisiana where she earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- On October 6, 2018, she competed at Miss Louisiana USA 2019 at the Jefferson Performing Arts Center in Metairie, Louisiana. She finished in the Top 10.
- On October 9, 2019, she competed at Miss Louisiana USA 2020 at the Lafon Performing Arts Center in Luling, Louisiana. She won the Best in Evening Gown award and was runner-up to Mariah Clayton.
- In December 2019, she obtained her Hootsuite platform certification.
- In 2020, she worked at SilverFirst Inc in New Orleans, Louisiana as a junior sales account specialist.
- On January 16, 2021, she represented Prairieville at Miss Louisiana USA 2021 at the Jefferson Performing Arts Center in Metairie. She was second runner-up to Tanya Crowe.
- In August 2021, she joined Hologic Inc. in Baton Rouge, Louisiana as a clinical account manager.
- In September 2022, she became a Hologic Inc. regional Acessa specialist.
- On February 20, 2022, she represented Acadiana at Miss Louisiana USA 2022 and competed against 25 other candidates at the Lafon Performing Arts Center in Luling. She was third runner-up to KT Scannell.
- On February 25, 2023, she represented Uptown at Miss North Carolina USA 2023 and competed against 69 other candidates at the High Point Theatre in High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina. She won the title.
- In October 2023, she will represent North Carolina at Miss USA 2023 at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nevada, USA.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS
Wish her luck-am writing from Kerala india-south India.