Judy Anne Kline is a white woman from Missouri, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is a resident of St. Louis, Missouri. Aside from St. Louis, she has lived in other parts of Missouri including Festus, Hillsboro and De Soto.
- She has one son and one daughter.
- In 2002, she was the subject of a domestic court case related to child support.
- In 2006, she was deemed disabled or incapacitated and a guardian ad litem was appointed to represent her.
- In 2012, she was sued in Jefferson County, Missouri over child support and was ordered to pay $50 per month in support for her two children along with health insurance.
- On January 5, 2022, she went to the house of Fatima Suarez‘s family in St. Louis, yelled into the family’s Ring doorbell camera, went through their mail and hurled racist remarks at the family.
- On December 13, 2022, the Suarez family applied for a restraining order against her. It was not served until February 1, 2023.
- On February 1, 2023, she returned to the Suarez family’s house.
- On February 8, 2023, she was charged with first-degree burglary, first-degree property damage and unlawful use of a weapon and a warrant was issued for her arrest.
- She was 54 years old when she was arrested on February 23, 2023. She was booked into the St. Louis City Justice Center in St. Louis without bond.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, Mexico, North America, United States
Leave a Reply