Hunter Holman is a white man from North Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- On May 16, 2022, he was terminated from his job at a call center in Las Vegas.
- On June 2, 2022, he showed up at the call center in Las Vegas where he used to work. He allegedly made racial slurs at a manager, threatened to sexually assault another manager, circled the parking lot doing donuts in his car and sent threatening texts to employees.
- On July 9, 2022, he was stabbed after allegedly randomly trying to run over a group of black people walking on the sidewalk near the Marriot Grand Chateaux in Las Vegas and telling them he wanted to kill them.
- On July 29, 2022, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department arrested him. He denied using any racial slurs and said he was having a bad day.
- In September 2022, he checked out as a guest at an Extended Stay of America hotel in Las Vegas and left behind a severed goat head in the freezer along with an extensive collection of knives.
- On February 9, 2023, he allegedly threatened to kill black people at a fitness center in Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas, USA.
- On February 22, 2023, the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Arkansas informed the LVMPD about the crime he allegedly committed on February 9, 2023.
- He was 27 years old when he was arrested on February 23, 2023. He was charged with two gross misdemeanor counts of hate crimes and two felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon motivated by bias or hatred toward the victims.
- On March 30, 2023, he will appear in the Justice Court for a status check for the two hate crime charges filed against him.
- On May 24, 2023, he will appear in court for the two felony counts of assault filed against him.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply