Shamaiya Deyonshanaye Hall is a black woman from Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a resident of Forney, Kaufman County, Italy, Ellis County, Texas.
- Aside from Forney, she has lived in other parts of Texas including Dallas.
- She has a twin sister named Troyshaye Mone Hall.
- She and Troyshaye have a younger brother.
- She has three sons and two daughters.
- In 2014, her twin sister Troyshaye gave birth to Madison Petry.
- In 2016, she gave birth to her first son.
- In 2017, she gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.
- In 2018, she gave birth to her third son.
- On June 17, 2021, her twin sister Troyshaye allegedly fatally stabbed Petry and wounded two others. On June 18, 2021, Troyshaye was charged with capital murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- In January 2022, she gave birth to her second daughter.
- On March 3, 2023, she had unsupervised visitations with her five children, who were living at a residence in Italy, Ellis County, Texas under the guidance of another relative. When a Child Protective Services worker arrived, she allegedly fatally stabbed her eldest child and her twin children and wounded the two others.
- She and Troyshaye were 25 years old when she was arrested on March 3, 2023. She was booked into the Ellis County Jail in Waxahachie, Ellis County and charged with three counts of capital murder. She is being held on $2 million bond on each charge.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Why isn’t there laws to sterilize insane people to keep them from having children they can’t take care if & kill?!
Why aren’t women like her sterilized to keep them from having kids they can’t take care of and most likely abuse it in this case kill? They shouldn’t have kids