Ada Joy Agwu Eme is a Nigerian entrepreneur, model and beauty queen from Abia, Nigeria. Here are 10 more things about her:
- On August 11, 2019, she competed at The Nigerian Queen 2019. She was second runner-up to Ezinne Elizabeth Umeh.
- On August 31, 2019, she entered the National Open University of Nigeria in Lagos to study peace and conflict resolution.
- On October 10, 2019, she became an Ichange Foundation ambassador.
- On November 27, 2020, she attended The Nigerian Queen 2020 coronation night.
- On December 6, 2020, she visited Park View Estate in Ikoyi, Lagos.
- In May 2021, she visited Aba, Abia and Lagos. In June 2021, she auditioned for Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2021 but did not make it.
- On March 16, 2022, she joined The Peng Events in Lekki, Lagos as a creative director and designer.
- On July 30, 2022, she became the brand ambassador of HAMAD Agric Nigeria.
- On October 21, 2022, she represented Abia at Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2022 and competed against 36 other candidates at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos. She won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was included in the Azaiki Public Library in Yenagoa, Bayelsa, Nigeria in February 2023. In May 2023, she will represent Nigeria at Miss World 2023 in the United Arab Emirates.
Categories: Africa, biographical data, LISTS, Nigeria
1 reply »