Jamel McIver Sr. is a black man from the Bronx, New York City, New York, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He previously lived in Dover, Kent County, Delaware, USA.
- In October 2013, his son was born.
- On December 8, 2013, he allegedly caused multiple contusions and swelling to the facial area of his son, then 2 months old. He was arrested, charged with first-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child and booked into the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in Smyrna, Delaware.
- In 2018, he was arrested in Mount Vernon, Westchester County, New York for menacing.
- On April 8, 2019, he allegedly broke into the home of a girl, then 16, in the Bronx, warned her not to scream because he had a gun and stood over her bed and grabbed her hand so she could fondle him.
- On April 10, 2019, he was charged with sexually motivated burglary and acting in a manner injurious to a child. He was ordered held on $250,000.
- On March 24, 2020, he was released without bail. He was required to complete a two-year in-patient residential treatment, which he had not completed at a compliance update on February 22, 2023.
- On March 4, 2023, he allegedly followed a woman, then 21, into a building on the Upper West Side in Manhattan, New York City, cornered her in an elevator, threatened to kill her and forced her out of the elevator and into a stairwell where he sexually assaulted her.
- On March 5, 2023, he was arrested after the New York City Police Department received a tip from his stepfather. He was charged with rape and sexually motivated burglary.
- He was 30 years old when he was ordered held without bail at a hearing on March 6, 2023 in Manhattan Criminal Court.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply