Sini Sadanand Shetty is an Indian dancer, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to Sadanand Shetty and Hema Shetty. Sadanand is the founder and managing director of Shikin Hotels Pvt Ltd in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is based in Karnataka, India.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance from K.J. Somaiya College of Art and Commerce in Mumbai.
- In 2005, she started her dance training.
- In 2015, she completed her debut onstage performance called arangetram in Bharatnatyam, an Indian classical dance form.
- In 2017, she was scouted as a talent by Akanksha Khurana Jeet.
- In June 2018, she visited Paris, France.
- In January 2020, she was in Udupi, Karanataka.
- In May 2020, her brother Shikin Shetty graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, United States.
- On July 3, 2022, she represented Karnataka at Femina Miss India 2022 and competed against 29 other candidates at the Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai. She won the title.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Femina Miss India 2022. In October 2022, she was at Shikin Hotels Pvt Ltd with her brother Shikin and their parents.
- On March 2, 2023, she was with voice crafting expert Monaz Ranina. On March 5, 2023, she was with runway coach Alesia Raut at The Westin Mumbai Powai Lake in Mumbai.
- In May 2023, she will represent India at Miss World 2023 in the United Arab Emirates.
Categories: Asia, biographical data, India, LISTS
1 reply »