Kyle Chrisley is a white man who lived in different parts of the United States including Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is originally from Canton, Cherokee County, Georgia.
- Aside from Canton, he has lived in other parts of Georgia including Alpharetta, Roswell and Atlanta.
- He previously lived in Anderson, South Carolina.
- He is Michael Todd Chrisley and Teresa Terry‘s first child. Todd and Terry have another daughter named Lindsie Chrisley Campbell.
- In 1996, his father married Julie Chrisley. His father and his stepmother have three children namely Chase Chrisley, Savannah Chrisley and Grayson Chrisley.
- In 2012, his then girlfriend Angela Victoria Johnson gave birth to their daughter Chloe Chrisley.
- In 2014, he was wanted in South Carolina for alleged domestic violence and accused of attacking Johnson and Johnson’s sister. When he appeared in “Chrisley Knows Best” Season 1, it was revealed that he was a recovering addict with bipolar disorder. After the season aired from March 11, 2014 to April 22, 2014 on the USA Network, he got involved in drugs again.
- In 2016, he lost custody of Chloe and Johnson was arrested. That year, Todd and Julie adopted Chloe.
- In 2019, he announced that he was sober again and started dating Ashleigh Nelson.
- He appeared in the “Chrisley Knows Best” Season 8 finale, which aired on March 25, 2021 on the USA Network. On March 30, 2021, he and Nelson got married in St. Augustine, Florida, USA. They lived in Smyrna, Rutherford County, Tennessee.
- On March 13, 2023, he allegedly assaulted a supervisor at work near Penske Truck Leasing in Smyrna.
- He was 32 years old when Smyrna Police Department officers arrested him on March 14, 2023. He was charged with aggravated assault and booked into the Rutherford County Adult Detention Center in Murfreesboro, Rutherford County. He was released on $3,000 bond.
- On March 28, 2023, he will appear in court.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply