Jacqueline Ma is an alumna of the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) in La Jolla, San Diego, San Diego County, California, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She attended Whitney High School in Cerritos, Los Angeles County, California.
- From 2007 to 2011, she attended the UCSD where she earned her bachelor’s degree in biology.
- From September 2011 to May 2012, she was a youth leader at Jackie Robinson Family YMCA in San Diego.
- From June 2012 to July 2012, she was a fourth-grade classroom assistant at Balboa Elementary School in Glendale, Los Angeles County.
- From July 2012 to August 2012, she was a third-grade classroom assistant at Vista Grande Elementary School in San Diego.
- From October 2012 to March 2013, she was a third-grade student teacher at Santa Margarita Elementary School in Santa Margarita, San Luis Obispo County, California.
- From April 2013 to June 2013, she was a kindergarten student teacher at Kimbrough Elementary School in San Diego.
- In June 2013, she earned her master’s degree in education from the UCSD.
- In July 2013, she became a fifth-grade classroom teacher at Lincoln Acres Elementary School in National City, San Diego County.
- In 2022, she, Stephanie Cluxton, Juanita Nuñez, Melissa Rains and Aimee McCoy were named named San Diego County Teacher of the Year.
- On March 6, 2023, the National City Police Department received a report that she possibly had an inappropriate relationship with a former student, then 13.
- At around 8:00a.m. on March 7, 2023, she was arrested at Lincoln Acres Elementary School on campus away from students. She was charged with three counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and three counts of oral copulation with a child under 14 and booked into the Las Colinas Women’s Detention Facility in Santee, San Diego County. She was released after posting $100,000 bond. On March 9, 2023, she was arrested again on additional felony charges and booked again into the Las Colinas Women’s Detention Facility.
- She was 34 years old when she was denied bail on March 16, 2023. She is represented by Mario Vela.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply