Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana is a Hispanic man from Florida, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida.
- He is 5’4″ tall.
- He is the second husband of Shanna Gardner, who was married to Jared Bridegan from 2010 to 2015. Gardner and Bridegan shared custody of their twins who were born in 2013. After divorcing, Gardner married him and Bridegan married Kirsten Bridegan.
- In 2018, he met Gardner at her CrossFit gym where he worked as a maintenance man.
- In February 2022, he and his then tenant and handyman Henry Arthur Tenon, then 61, had 35 phone contacts. On February 16, 2022, Tenon allegedly fatally shot Jared in front of Jared’s daughter, then 2, in Jacksonville Beach, Duval County. After Jared’s death, he moved to Orlando, Florida while Gardner and her twin children moved to West Richland, Washington, USA.
- In March 2022, he and Tenon had 30 phone contacts.
- Between May 2022 and June 2022, he and Tenon had five to nine phone contacts.
- Tenon worked as a handyman for several of his rental properties in Jacksonville. Tenon had lived on property in Jacksonville that he owned until October 2022. Tenon deposited three handwritten checks from him as shown by Tenon’s financial records from Tenon’s bank on October 14, 2022.
- On January 27, 2023, he and his dog visited a veterinarian in Orlando.
- He was 34 years old when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents arrested him at around 9:30 a.m. on March 16, 2023 in Orlando. He was booked into the Orange County Jail. On the same day, Tenon pleaded guilty to second-degree murder with a weapon and agreed to testify against him. Represented by Jesse Dreicer, he was indicted on charges of second-degree murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony and child abuse.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply