Fatou Lamine Lo is a Senegalese actress, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Dakar, Senegal.
- On November 13, 2019, she represented Dakar at Miss Senegal 2021 at the Grand Théâtre National Doudou Ndiaye Coumba Rose in Dakar and won the title.
- In 2020, she modeled for several brands including Fowndi and Kari | Ma.
- She played Aicha in the series “Lemzo Chéri“, which premiered on Tfm on March 17, 2021.
- In April 2021, she modeled for Afrikanista.
- In June 2021, she visited Gorée, an island in Dakar.
- In September 2021, she visited the Great Mosque of Touba in Touba, Senegal.
- On July 2, 2022, she attended the Miss Côte d’Ivoire 2022 coronation night at Sofitel Abidjan in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire as one of the special guests. Marlène-Kany Kouassi won the title.
- On March 7, 2023, she visited Oya Time Center in Dakar.
- In May 2023, she will represent Senegal at Miss World 2023 in the United Arab Emirates.
Categories: Africa, biographical data, LISTS, Senegal
1 reply »