Tomasz Roman Kosowski is a plastic surgeon from Tarpon Springs, Pinellas County, Florida, United States. He previously lived in Dunedin, Florida, in White River Junction, Vermont, USA, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA and in New York City, New York, USA.
Kosowski has also lived in different parts of New Hampshire, USA including Hanover and West Lebanon. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From August 25, 1997 to May 12, 2001, he attended the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque where he earned his bachelor’s degree.
- From August 20, 2001 to July 28, 2002, he attended the University of New Mexico where he earned his master of science degree.
- From August 5, 2002 to May 12, 2007, he attended Dartmouth Medical School in Hanover where he earned his medical degree. He specialized in breast reconstruction.
- From August 15, 2005 to May 12, 2007, he attended the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth in Hanover where he earned his master’s degree in business administration.
- From July 2, 2007 to June 20, 2008, he was a plastic surgery fellow at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in Manhattan, New York City.
- From July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2014, he was a plastic surgery resident at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- From July 14, 2014 to December 30, 2014, he was a plastic surgery fellow at Miami Breast Center in Miami, Florida.
- From January 1, 2015 to June 30, 2015 he was a plastic surgery fellow at Mark Codner Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- In 2016, he began working for the Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery in Dunedin, mostly doing breast reconstruction surgery.
- In 2018, he left he Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery and set up his own practice.
- In 2019, he sued the Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery, Dunedin Surgical Consultants, LLC., two doctors and an insurance billing worker for negligence, breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation. The defendants are represented by Blanchard Law, which based in Largo, Florida.
- In December 2022, there was a mediated settlement in a medical malpractice case against him.
- He is accused of killing Steve Cozzi, 41, who went missing on March 21, 2023. Cozzi is a lawyer working for Blanchard Law. He was 44 years old when he was arrested on March 25, 2023 by Largo Police Department officers at his residence in Tarpon Springs, charged with first-degree murder and booked into the Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater, Florida without bail.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply