Mark Stephen Taylor is a white man from Georgia, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Byron, Peach County, Georgia.
- Aside from Byron, he has lived in other parts of Georgia including Centerville, Warner Robins, Marshallville and Bonaire.
- He previously lived in Hazen, Arkansas, USA and in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.
- He attended the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia where he played football.
- He is a former teacher and coach at Northside Middle School in Warner Robins.
- In 2007, he was accused of stalking and harassing his ex-fiancée, who was also a Northside Middle School teacher. In the same year, the Houston County School District fired him from his teaching and coaching jobs and he was banished from Houston County, Georgia.
- Effective September 14, 2011, his teaching certification was revoked.
- He rented a space at Central Fellowship Christian Academy in Macon, Georgia to train prospective college athletes through his own business Speed Edge Sports, which was registered on September 20, 2017 as a domestic limited liability company.
- In August 2021, he and his Speed Edge Sports trainees visited Auburn, Georgia.
- He was 57 years old when videos of his racist rants while visiting Atlanta, Georgia went viral in April 2023. In one video, he said, “Staying at the Omni hotel over by the CNN. Ain’t seen a white person in sight. Homeless ones on the street. Every restaurant looking in here is Black. Every car beside me is Black. They can have Atlanta. It used to be a fun place to come to up here. They can have that place right here.”
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply