Joseph “Joey” M. Eaton is a white man from Bowdoin, Sagadahoc County, Maine, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Aside from Bowdoin, he has lived in other parts of Maine including Waldoboro, Lisbon Falls, Sabattus, Lewiston, Durham and Auburn.
- He previously lived in Wichita, Kansas, USA.
- His mother Cynthia Robinson Eaton lives in Ocala, Marion County, Florida, USA.
- Between 2013 and 2022, he was charged in Knox, Maine with 15 different crimes including felonies that bar people from possessing guns under state and federal law.. He was convicted of aggravated assault, simple assault and several probation violations.
- On January 1, 2018, he was in Lakeland, Polk County, Florida.
- On January 6, 2018, he visited Auburndale, Polk County. On January 7, 2018, he was in Clermont, Lake County, Florida.
- On February 15, 2018, he visited Winter Haven, Polk County.
- In March 2022, he was convicted of felony assault and sentenced to eight months in prison.
- On April 13, 2023, he wrote on Facebook, “It’s finally over. There are so many people I can’t wait to see. I’ll be back in Wichita soon.”
- On April 16, 2023, he wrote on Facebook, “Life as a whole is suffering. You work for the duration, you get sick, people you love die, and your guaranteed to have “bad days.” You die and lose everything you spent your life obtaining. There is more to it than meets the eye. Life is a trial for what is to come.”
- On April 17, 2023, he livestreamed on Facebook an emotional rant about being molested.
- On April 18, 2023, he allegedly fatally shot four people inside the house of Robert Eger and Patti Eger in Bowdoin and randomly shot three drivers in the area of I-295 in Yarmouth, Cumberland County, Maine.
- He was 34 years old when he was arrested on April 18, 2023. He was booked into Two Bridges Regional Jail in Wiscasset, Lincoln County, Maine and charged with four counts of murder.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »