Robert Louis Singletary is a black man from North Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Gastonia, Gaston County, North Carolina.
- On October 31, 2016, he was arrested in Gaston County and charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or inflict serious injury.
- In 2017, he was convicted in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
- On September 15, 2020, he was released from prison.
- On December 2, 2022, he allegedly hit his then girlfriend, then 21, in the back of the head with a mini-sledgehammer inside his apartment, refused to let her leave the apartment for two hours and demanded that she first clean up all the evidence from the alleged assault.
- On December 7, 2022, he was arrested and charged with communicating threats, kidnapping and assault with intent to inflict serious injury. He was held on a $250,000 secured bond.
- On April 18, 2023, he got mad when young children were playing basketball and the ball rolled down the street and into his yard in Gastonia. He allegedly shot at his neighbors William White, White’s partner Ashley Hilderbrand and couple’s daughter Kinsley White, then 6. William was seriously injured while Hilderbrand and Kinsley were grazed by bullet fragments.
- On the evening of April 20, 2023, he turned himself into authorities in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, USA.
- He was 24 years old when he was arrested on April 20, 2023. He was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and four counts of attempted first-degree murder.
- On April 21, 2023, he will appear in court in Hillsborough County in reference to his extradition.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply