Rita Frances Bellew is a white woman from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a certified public accountant.
- She was born and raised in Hatboro, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. She is Ira Thomas Bellew Sr. and Rita Maryellen Bellew‘s daughter. Ira is a Korean War veteran.
- Aside from Hatboro, she has lived in other parts of Pennsylvania including Montgomery.
- She has lived in different parts of New Jersey, USA including Tabernacle, Gloucester, Mantua, West Deptford, Pemberton and Florence.
- She attended Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She has three sisters namely Theresa Mary Bellew, Peggy Bellew and Eileen Bellew and one brother named Ira Bellew Jr.
- In 1985, she graduated from Hatboro-Horsham High School in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
- In 1997, she gave birth to John Aleksiejczyk IV.
- Her mother donated $42 on May 15, 2020 and another $42 on June 12, 2020 to the American Republican Party fundraising platform WinRed.
- On August 24, 2022, Pennsylvania representative Nancy Guenst awarded her father the Korean Peace Medal. The awarding ceremony was attended by her mother and Daesup Chung, the head consul of the Consular Office of the Republic of Korea in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- On February 23, 2023, Hatboro Police Department officer Brett Paul arrived at Amy’s Family Pizzeria in Hatboro to deescalate a dispute with her. She was caught on camera inside the pizzeria berating the business’s co-owner Omar Quiñonez, complaining about the Spanish programming on a television and going on a racist rant.
- On March 3, 2023, she was charged with ethnic intimidation and harassment.
- She was 55 years old when she appeared before Magisterial District Court Judge Paul Leo on April 28, 2023 as six members of the family that operates Amy’s Family Pizzeria sat in the audience. She waived her preliminary hearing and will face arraignment before the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas in Norristown, Montgomery County on June 7, 2023.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
She also has a few mental illnesses and hasn’t been taking her meds. This is not an excuse for racism by any means, but EVERYONE wants to know why she did this and that is the reason plain and simple. That is all. Have a good day☺️
She does not have mental health issues, she is just racist!
Maybe, but she’s also just a nasty person. Feel sorry for anybody that has to spend any significant time with her
She’s extremely vicious. I’m sad for her family.
Don’t blame this on mental health issues. They don’t MAKE you racist. Not taking meds doesn’t MAKE you racist. She’s a racist. Plain and simple.
I have a few mental illnesses, and sometimes I forget to take my medication, side effects don’t include becoming a racist though.
Not everyday I call a woman a c*^t but she qualifies.
I looked up what is available via public court records history. Oh My!
14. She’s an idiot!
𝗖o𝗨ldn’t this woma𝗡 𝗧ry to be nice?
I hope the pizza owners just don’t settle this lawsuit out of court, and get her sentenced!