Ashley Williams is an event coordinator, a beauty queen and a former cheerleader who has lived in different parts of the United States including Florida and Virginia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is originally from Pembroke Pines, Florida.
- She graduated from Somerset Arts Conservatory in Pembroke Pines.
- From Pembroke Pines, she moved to Reston, Virginia.
- In September 2015, she visited Doral, Forida.
- In March 2016, she visited Tampa, Florida.
- From August 2016 to October 2019, she worked at Michael Kors in Miami, Florida as a sales assistant.
- From May 2018 to May 2021, she was a cheerleader of the National Football League team Miami Dolphins.
- From August 2020 to June 2022, she worked for Covetique in Cooper City, Florida as a social media coordinator.
- In 2021, she graduated from Florida International University in Miami with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. She was a student athlete with the university’ Dazzler dance team.
- In July 2022, she joined Executive Mosaic in Tysons Corner, Virginia as an event and speaker coordinator.
- On November 21, 2022, she was crowned Miss Reston USA 2023.
- On April 30, 2023, she represented Reston at Miss Virginia USA 2023 and competed against 32 other candidates at the Merchant Hall of the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas, Virginia. She won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Virginia USA 2023. She will represent Virginia at Miss USA 2023 in Reno, Nevada, USA.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »