Deion Patterson is a former member of the United States Coast Guard, the maritime security, search and rescue and law enforcement service branch of the U.S. Armed Forces. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is Minyone Patterson‘s son and Karen Henderson‘s nephew.
- He holds fishing and hunting licenses in Georgia, USA.
- His last known address was in Clayton County, Georgia. He has a brother who rents an apartment in Buckhead, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
- In 2015, he was arrested in Henry County, Georgia for marijuana possession.
- In 2017, he was arrested in Henry County twice for probation violation. That year, he arrested for drunk driving but the charges were ultimately dropped.
- In July 2018, he entered the USCG.
- In 2020, he was fined $266.50 for an excessive noise complaint and was cited for three separate traffic violations in Saint Louis County, Missouri, USA and Phelps County, Missouri. In May 2020, he was given a traffic fine of $200 for being stopped in a prohibited area.
- In January 2023, the USCG discharged him from active duty. He last served as an an electrician’s mate second class.
- On May 3, 2023, his mother accompanied him at Northside Hospital Medical Midtown in Midtown, Atlanta for an appointment seeking new treatment after being dissatisfied with the care he was receiving from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He became agitated when doctors would not give him the anti-anxiety drug Ativan, according to his mother. At around 12:37 p.m., he allegedly opened fire in the hospital’s waiting room, fatally shooting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention employee Amy St. Pierre, 39, and injuring four other women aged 25, 39, 56 and 71. After the shooting, he allegedly hijacked a white Toyota Tacoma, dumped the car in in a parking garage along Heritage Court near The Battery Atlanta in Atlanta and fled on foot.
- He was 24 years old when he was arrested just before 8:00 p.m. on May 3, 2023 in the pool area of an apartment complex on Killarney Drive in Cobb County, Georgia. He was booked into the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta and charged with one count of murder and four counts of aggravated assault.
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »