Zachary “Zach” Rehl is a white man from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Port Richmond, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His parents are police officers in Philadelphia. (a)
- He worked as a telemarketing representative at Spectrum Marketing Services in Philadelphia from February 2002 to June 2003 and as a sales manager at T-Mobile in Philadelphia from January 2004 to July 2008. (b)
- From October 2008 to May 2012, he was a U.S. Marine Corps non-commissioned officer in Yuma, Arizona, USA. (b)
- From 2012 to 2013, he went to Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania. He earned his bachelor’s degree in marketing from Temple University in Philadelphia in 2016 and his master’s degree in innovation management and entrepreneurship from the same university in 2017. (b)
- He was the owner of Bada Bing Sports Bar and Grille, which operated in Philadelphia from 2014 to 2015. (b)
- He worked as an agent at New York Life Insurance Company from June 2018 to August 2018. In September 2018, he joined Winchester Financial Services in Philadelphia as an independent insurance agent. (b)
- He is the leader of the Philadelphia chapter of the right-wing extremist group called the Proud Boys. He was one of the organizers of the We the People rally outside the Independence Hall in Philadelphia in 2018, which supported Donald Trump. (a)(d)
- In July 2020, he attended the Back the Blue rally outside the Fraternal Order of Police lodge in Philadelphia where the Proud Boys members mingled with police officers. (c)
- “Just FYI, WE’RE HERE with you in DC now! Love you all!” he wrote on Parler on the evening of January 5, 2021. He had raised more than $5,500 via the Christian website GiveSendGo to fund his travel from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C., USA. (d)
- Wearing a camouflage cap while carrying a Temple University backpack, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021. That day, Trump’s supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. During the riot, he assisted Proud Boys leaders Ethan Nordean and Joseph Biggs. (a)(c)
- On March 17, 2021, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested him at his home in Port Richmond. (a)
- On June 6, 2022, he, Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Enrico Tarrio and Dominic Pezzola were charged with seditious conspiracy. (d)
- He was 38 years old when a jury in Washington, D.C. found him, Nordean, Biggs, Tarrio and Pezzola guilty on May 4, 2023 of seditious conspiracy. (e)
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI. You may also submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
- a. WHYY
- b. Zach Rehl
- c. The Philadelphia Inquirer
- d. U.S. Department of Justice
- e. CNN
Categories: advocacy, biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, politics, Social Issues, United States
The 2x impeached, defeated obese slob wants only the best of port richmond
This interview was very inciteful. I particularly liked the part where he describes the violence and other brutal acts that he assumes that Antifa engages in. He even threw in the fact that he was “shadow banned” because of the content of his website like any other GOPer who has had a permanent sense of victimization injected straight into his bloodstream. One last thing I wanted to mention, this gentleman makes sure to mention how antifa members probably live in their parent’s basements and when they are arrested, they call their mommy and daddy to get them out….
Here is my question for Mr. Head Honcho of Philly Proud Boys……It looks like your parents are both philly cops….Who did you call when you were tracked down by the FBI for participating in the violent insurrection that occurred at the US Capitol, and the conspiracy along with all of your proud boy co-conspirators? Are all of the other “conservatives” (wink, wink…I get what you mean) that live on your street proud of you as a leader of the community? Do you think they will still want to be involved with your very important “conservative community group” from up there in Port Richmond when they have the FBI crawling all up in their business trying to see exactly what your little “conservative community group” was up to when you all got together to pay homage to that orange baboon that was recently evicted from the people’s house…..
His dad was a cop and he died when he was a kid. They only used that fact to make people feel like he wasn’t against the police because his dad was one.
HIS FATHER WAS A POLICE OFFICER AND HE COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN ZACH WAS ABOUT 4 OR 5 YEARS OLD SO ZACH WAS RAISED BY HIS MOTHER WHO WAS A HOUSEWIFE AT THE TIME ! DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE DID AFTER THAT BUT THE FACT THAT ZACH ACHIEVED A MASTER’S DEGREE IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE ! WHY IS IT THAT THIS KID MIGHT GET 20 YEARS IN PRISON BUT NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE CRIMINALS IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!
Zach Rehl did nothing wrong. Semper fi, brother and hang in there. Justice will prevail and these commies will pay for their crimes.
Dan you are a loser and traitor too…..you nut jobs belong in jail for a long time! We are a democracy not a monarchy and there is no place for sore losers.
Zach looks like something that fell out of my asshole this morning… and I ain’t hardly shittin’ you.
OBVIOUSLY ! FOUR OF THE PERSONS ABOVE MUST HAVE BEEN RELATED TO THE JURY THAT CONVICTED ZACH REHL ! HIS FATHER WAS A PHILADELPHIA POLICE OFFICER AND HIS MOTHER WAS A HOUSEWIFE ! ALSO HIS FATHER COMMITTED SUICIDE WHILE HE WAS STILL ON THE JOB ! IT IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE THAT THE MILITARY TOOK AWAY HIS BENEFITS BUT THAT’S WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME ! THE REAL CRIMINALS IN THE WHITE HOUSE DO NOT GET PUNISHED !!!