Jane Elizabeth Spaulding Schneck is a white woman from Brooksville, Florida, United States. Aside from Brooksville, she has lived in other parts of Florida including Okahumpka, Marathon, Hernando, Parkland, Ocala, Summerville and Fort McCoy.
Schneck previously lived in Gretna, Louisiana, USA, in Mayville, New York, USA and in Acworth, Georgia, USA. Here are 13 more things about her:
- He and Robert Gene Carter owned a bar called the Yankee Rebel in Westfield, New York, USA. They have five children together.
- In 1980, she gave birth to Nick Carter in Jamestown, New York.
- In 1982, she gave birth to Bobbie Jean Carter in New York.
- In 1984, she, Robert, Nick and Bobbie moved from New York to Ruskin, Florida.
- In 1986, she gave birth to Leslie Carter in Tampa, Florida.
- In 1987, she gave birth to twins Aaron Carter and Angel Carter in Tampa.
- In 2004, she and Robert divorced. In the same year, she was arrested for battery after allegedly entering his home, dragging his then girlfriend Ginger Elrod out of bed and hitting her with a remote control.
- On November 2, 2005, she married Gregory “Greg” Schneck.
- In 2012, her daughter Leslie died in Westfield, New York. In 2017, Robert died.
- On October 10, 2019, she and Aaron were at SkyBar at the Mondrian Los Angeles in West Hollywood, California, USA. They were featured in “Marriage Boot Camp” Season 15, which premiered on WE tv on October 11, 2019. On November 5, 2022, he died in Lancaster, California.
- On April 28, 2023, she and Greg drank alcohol at home in Brooksville. They allegedly had a confrontation over the remote control when she was listening to music on the television very loudly while he was trying to sleep. She allegedly grabbed his wrist to stop him from recording what was going on attacked him so he called the police. She was arrested that day.
- On April 29, 2023, she posted a $100 bond and was released from jail.
- She was 51 when she was released from jail on April 29, 2023. On May 22, 2023, she will return to court.
Leave a Reply