Krishnah Marie E. Gravidez is a Filipino entrepreneur and beauty queen based in Barangay Irisan, Baguio City, Philippines. She is originally from Ilocos Sur, Philippines.
A youth empowerment advocate, Gravidez is a part of the Colors of Kindness, a charity organization that aims to inspire, empower and uplift the youth. She and her younger sister were raised by their grandmother.
Gravidez is 5’7″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2006, she competed in a beauty pageant in Santiago, Ilocos Sur. It was her first ever beauty contest.
- On February 12, 2018, she won Miss Intrams 2018 in high school.
- In August 2019, she entered Saint Louis University in Baguio City to pursue a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering.
- In June 2020, she visited Caoayan Choco Surf Point in Caoayan, Ilocos Sur.
- In January 2021, she joined Agape Caregiving Agency, which is based in California, United States, as a virtual assistant.
- On May 22, 2021, she enjoyed snorkeling for almost 4 hours in Ilocos Sur.
- In June 2021, she joined PPC Boutique, which is based in Florida, USA, as a Facebook Ads specialist.
- In August 2021, she transferred to the University of Northern Philippines in Vigan, Ilocos Sur to pursue a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- From October 2021 to January 2022, she worked for A One Media Agency as a content editor.
- On August 27, 2022, she represented Brgy. Irisan at Miss Baguio 2023 at the Baguio Convention and Cultural Center in Baguio City. She won the top title Miss Baguio-Breathe 2022.
- On November 10, 2022, as Miss Baguio-Breathe 2022, she attended the Oriental Winter Wonderland Christmas Village grand opening at the Baguio Country Club in Baguio City.
- On February 21, 2023, she was featured in Vogue Philippines wearing creations of weavers and designers from the Bayo Foundation‘s Harvest Creative CommUNITY Hub at the Botanical Gardens in Baguio City. On February 27, 2023, she met with Baguio City mayor Benjie Magalong. On April 11, 2023, he took to Facebook to ask his followers to support her.
- She was 22 years old when she represented Baguio City at Miss Universe Philippines 2023 on May 13, 2023 and competed against 37 other candidates at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila. She finished third and was crowned Miss Charm Philippines 2024 in the Cove Manila pool club of Okada Manila in Parañaque City, Metro Manila. She will represent the Philippines at Miss Charm International 2024.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »