Samantha Alexandra Panlilio is a beauty queen born in Cavite, Philippines. Her paternal aunt Maria Myrna Sese Panlilio became the first ever Binibining Pilipinas-Universe titleholder in 1964.
Samantha is 5’5″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From January 2009 to March 2013, she led a team of Habitat for Humanity International volunteers to address the issues of poverty by helping rebuild houses and communities in China, Indonesia and the Philippines.
- From March 2012 to December 2016, she was a digital marketing intern at Fridays Boracay in Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- In 2013, she earned her international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- From 2013 to 2018, she attended the University of California Irvine (UCI) in Irvine, California, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in information management.
- From August 2016 to January 2017, she was a brand ambassador of KIND in Orange County, California.
- From August 2017 to January 2018, she was an undergraduate research assistant at the UCI’s Paul Merage School of Business.
- From June 2018 to November 2018, she worked for OLN Inc in Los Angeles, California as an account manager.
- From December 2018 to June 2019, she was an Adtaxi business development representative in Los Angeles.
- In July 2019, she joined Boulevard Holdings Inc. in the Philippines as a senior consultant in the office of the chairman and chief executive officer.
- In January 2020, she was featured in the “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” segment “Ellen’s Game of Games.”
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Cavite at Bb. Pilipinas 2021 in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She won the Miss Grand Philippines 2021 title.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented the Philippines at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at Show DC in Bangkok, Thailand. She was unplaced.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Cavite at Miss Universe Philippines 2023 on May 13, 2023 and competed against 37 other candidates at the SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila. She finished in the Top 18.
Categories: Asia, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, North America, Philippines, United States
12 replies »