Allen Aleksey Gessen is a resident of Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States. A U.S. citizen originally from Russia, he was an attorney licensed in New York, USA.
Gessen is 6 years older than Zimbabwean model Priscilla Chigariro, his estranged wife. They have one son and one daughter together.
As a lawyer, Gessen represented investors in Zimbabwe from Russia, the U.S. and other countries including Azerbaijan, India, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2011, he met Chigariro.
- In 2013, Chigariro gave birth to their son. On November 20, 2013, he was suspended from practice as an attorney and counselor-at-law in New York for failure to comply with Judiciary Law §468-a. which requires every attorney admitted to practice in the state to register every two years with the Chief Administrator of the Courts.
- Between 2015 and 2019, he was in Russia.
- In 2016, he reconciled with Chigariro and they moved to Moscow, Russia.
- He and Chigariro separated again before their daughter was born through surrogacy in Moscow in November 2018. He and his son relocated to the U.S., leaving Chigariro and their daughter in Moscow.
- On June 20, 2019, his lawyer Alex Mambosasa and his friend Nikolay Alexeev replaced him and Chigariro as directors of Hopcik Investments. On September 9, 2019, she denied ever resigning from the company in an affidavit commissioned by the embassy of Zimbabwe in Russia.
- In October 2019, he allegedly orchestrated a plan to frame Chigariro for possession of drugs while she was in Russia but the plan failed because a former driver tipped her. On October 29, 2019, he complied with Judiciary Law §468-a.
- In November 2019, Chigariro brought their daughter from Russia to Zimbabwe without his consent, prompting him to approach the High Court of Zimbabwe. That month, he allegedly sent out 16 bouncers to their house in Ballantyne Park, Harare, Zimbabwe. The bouncers allegedly assaulted Chigariro, their daughter and Chigariro’s two male relatives and ordered them to vacate the house, which he allegedly wanted to sell.
- On May 20, 2021, he complied with Judiciary Law §468-a again.
- On July 29, 2021, he was reinstated as an attorney and counselor-at-law in New York.
- From June 2, 2022 to July 26, 2022, he allegedly engaged in a murder for hire scheme targeting Chigariro to gain custody of their two children. He met with an undercover Federal Bureau of Investigation agent first in Boca Raton, Florida, USA then in New York City, New York and agreed to pay the agent $100,000 to bribe an immigration official to deport Chigariro but the plan transformed to paying someone $50,000 to murder her. On June 22, 2022, he allegedly paid a gold coin worth approximately $2,000 as a down payment in the murder scheme. Shortly thereafter, he wired $23,000 to an FBI undercover bank account in San Francisco, California, USA to carry out the murder.
- On July 26, 2022, a federal grand jury in San Francisco indicted him for murder for hire and he was arrested in Boston, Massachusetts. On July 28, 2022, he made his initial federal court appearance in Boston.
- He was 48 years old when a federal jury convicted him on May 10, 2023 of murder for hire.
Categories: Africa, biographical data, Europe, LISTS, North America, Russia, United States, Zimbabwe
Leave a Reply