Caurey Verlon Rollins is a black man from Georgia, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in his parents’ house in Augusta, Georgia.
- On August 11, 2022, the Richmond County Board of Education hired him as a physical education paraprofessional at Glenn Hills Elementary School in Augusta. Between August 11, 2022 and January 13, 2023, he allegedly groped three fourth-grade girls seven times at the school while employed by the board. His contract with the board was supposed to end on July 11, 2023.
- On January 14, 2023, he allegedly licked and tickled the feet of a boy, then 7, and sucked on the boy’s toes during a class trip at Urban Air Adventure Park on Robert C. Daniel Jr. Parkway in Augusta.
- On January 17, 2023, the Richmond County Board of Education placed him on administrative leave without pay.
- On February 11, 2023, he resigned from his position as an employee of the Richmond County Board of Education.
- On February 15, 2023, he was arrested and charged with non-aggravated child molestation in connection with the disturbing incident.
- On April 11, 2023, a grand jury indictment for felony child molestation was filed against him in connection to his alleged crime on January 14, 2023 and another grand jury was filed against him for seven additional charges of felon child molestation from August 11, 2022 to January 13, 2023.
- On May 8, 2023, Superior Court Judge Amanda Heath granted him a $38,700 bond. Represented by Keith Johnson, he was released with no ankle monitor.
- On May 17, 2023, he allegedly drove his white Camaro and pulled up beside a boy, then 12, who was playing basketball in the boy’s driveway in Belair Commons, Grovetown, Columbia County, Georgia, and showed his phone with a photo of a boy’s feet. He allegedly asked the boy to show the boy’s feet but the boy ran away.
- He was 26 years old when he was arrested on the morning of May 19, 2023 in Augusta. He was charged with attempted child molestation and held without bond.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply