Mary Ann Suchovsky Radimak was a resident of Wayland, Allegan County, Michigan, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Vienna, Austria to Albert Suhovsky and Theresa Hlydek. She has a brother named Benjamin Suhovsky.
- On April 14, 1912, she and Michael Andrew Radimak got married in Richwood, Nicholas County, West Virginia, USA
- In 1914, she gave birth to Frank Radimak.
- In 1916, she gave birth to Stephen J. Radimak.
- In 1918, she gave birth to Joseph B. Radimak.
- In 1919, she gave birth to Edward Gerald Radimak.
- In 1922, she gave birth to Irene Radimak.
- On March 14, 1923, her daughter Irene died in Wayland. She was 11 months old.
- In 1925, she gave birth to Jerry Richard Radimak.
- In 1927, she gave birth to Hilda Radimak.
- In 1929, she gave birth to Marvin J. Radimak.
- On November 29, 1947, her husband Michael died in Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan at age 60.
- On July 8, 1981, she died in Wayland at age of 85.
Categories: Austria, biographical data, Europe, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »