Edward Gerald Radimak Sr. was born in Wayland, Allegan County, Michigan, United States to Michael Andrew Radimak and Mary Ann Suchovsky Radimak. Michael was born in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia while Mary Ann was born in Vienna, Austria.
Edward served in the U.S. Navy for more than 30 years. Here are 13 more things about him:
- On March 14, 1923, his younger sister Irene Radimak died in Wayland. She was 11 months old.
- In 1943, his son Edward Gerald Radimak Jr. was born.
- In November 1947, his father died at age 60.
- In 1948, his daughter Elma Radimak was born.
- In 1951, his first wife Velma Aldren Sossaman Radimak died at age 29.
- On December 13, 1952, he and Royal Canadian Air Force member Evangeline “Lina” Chiasson Radimak got married in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
- In 1954, Lina gave birth to Ronald J. Radimak.
- In 1963, Lina gave birth to Pierre Radimak.
- On January 4, 1981, his younger brother Marvin J. Radimak Sr. died in Kent County, Michigan at age 51. On July 8, 1981, their mother died at age 85.
- On December 21, 1994, his older brother Frank Radimak died in Clackamas County, Oregon, USA at age 80.
- On September 3, 1998, his older brother Joseph B. Radimak Sr. died in Grand Rapids, Kent County at age 80.
- On January 26, 2008, his older brother Stephen J. Radimak died in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA at age 91.
- On November 5, 2001, he died in Plattsburgh, Clinton County, New York, USA at age 81.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
3 replies »