Lisbeth Stiassny Gersuny was a German-Austrian-American woman who lived in New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- Both of her parents Dr. Sigmund Stiassny and Laura Stiassny were born in Vienna, Austria.
- She was born in Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany.
- She was 2 years older than her brother Walter Stiassny, who was also born in Vienna.
- She was 10 years younger than her husband Otto Gersuny. They have two sons together and they initially lived in Vienna.
- On August 26, 1912, her brother Walter died of ruptured appendix in Vienna at the age of 10.
- On February 25, 1917, her mother died in Vienna at the age of 39.
- In 1928, she gave birth to Carl Gersuny in Vienna.
- In 1931, she gave birth to Conrad Gersuny in Vienna.
- In 1938, she and Otto emigrated by ship from Austria to New York City, New York with their two sons. They lived in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York City.
- On February 22, 1941, her father died in Vienna at the age of 67.
- In 1964, her husband Otto died in New York.
- On April 26, 1986, she died in Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
- She died at the age of 85.
Categories: Austria, biographical data, Europe, Germany, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »