Tanna M. Togstad was a resident of Wisconsin, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lived in Royalton, Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- She lived in New London, Waupaca County to David R. Togstad and Helen Togstad. Helen is married to Charles Hoffman.
- She was 10 years younger than her boyfriend Timothy W. Mumbrue.
- She was 6 years younger than her sister Veronica Lea Johnson, who is married to Randy Johnson. Veronica lives in a mobile home next to her residence in Royalton.
- She was 5 years younger than her brother Richard Togstad.
- In 1970, his younger brother Jeffrey D. Togstad was born.
- In 1985, his father died.
- In 1987, she graduated from New London Senior High School in New London, Wisconsin. After her graduation, she started working as a machine operator at Churney Co., Inc. in Weyauwega, Waupaca County.
- In 1991, she and Mumbrue started dating.
- Between 11:30 p.m. and midnight on March 20, 1992, she and Mumbrue were last seen alive leaving LD’s Bar in Clintonville, Waupaca County.
- At around 4:00 a.m. on March 21, 1992, her sister Veronica saw a small pickup truck backing out of the driveway and heading west to her house in Royalton.
- On March 22, 1992, Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office detective Donald Berglund responded to a citizen call and went to her house in Royalton. He found her, Mumbrue and her dog fatally stabbed inside her bedroom.
- On March 23, 1992, Dr. Robert W. Huntington III performed autopsies on her and Mumbrue’s corpses and reported that she died from a single homicidal stab wound to the chest, which penetrated her left lung, and foreign bodily fluids were found on her body. She died at the age of 23.