Timothy Wendall Mumbrue was a resident of Wisconsin, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- He lived in Custer, Stockton, Portage County, Wisconsin.
- He was born in Waupaca, Waupaca County, Wisconsin to LaVern Mumbrue and Betty A. Rasmussen Sorenson. LaVern is married to Barbara Mumbrue.
- He was employed at the Waupaca Foundry in Waupaca. He worked second shift in the core room.
- He has two brothers namely Thomas Mumbrue and Todd Mumbrue two sisters namely Terri Osman and Tina Mumbrue, one stepbrother named Rick Sorenson and three stepsisters namely Tammy Smith, Nancy Reetz and Sandy Abraham.
- He was 10 years older than his girlfriend Tanna M. Togstad, the younger sister of Veronica Togstad. Veronica lives in a mobile home next to Tanna’s house in Royalton, Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- In April 1987, Colleen Minks gave birth to their son Cody William Minks.
- On October 3, 1987, he married Colleen in Waupaca.
- In 1991, he and Togstad started dating.
- Between 11:30 p.m. and midnight on March 20, 1992, he and Togstad were last seen alive leaving LD’s Bar in Clintonville, Waupaca County.
- On March 21, 1992, he was with Togstad in her house in Royalton. At around 4:00 a.m. that day, Veronica saw a small pickup truck backing out of the driveway and heading west to the house.
- On March 22, 1992, Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office detective Donald Berglund responded to a citizen call and went to Tanna’s house in Royalton. The detective found him, Tanna and her dog fatally stabbed inside her bedroom.
- On March 23, 1992, Dr. Robert W. Huntington III performed autopsies on his and Tanna’s corpses and reported that he was homicidally stabbed with multiple wounds to the head, neck and chest with multiple perforations of heart and lungs.
- He died at the age of 35.