Theron Lee Riddle was a resident of Arkansas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in Natural Dam, Arkansas to Robert Henry Riddle and Bessie McNally.
- In 1927, his half-sister Mary C. Riddle Howell died at the age of 28. She was buried in Natural Dam.
- On December 13, 1945, his father passed away at the age of 70. He was buried in Cedarville, Arkansas.
- In 1948, his wife Judie Carter Riddle gave birth to their son Thell Fay Riddle Sr.
- In March 1971, his grandson Thell F. Riddle Jr. was born.
- On January 30, 1979, his half-brother Wallace H. Riddle died at the age of 78. He was buried in Cedarville.
- On February 8, 1982, his wife Judie died at the age of 63. She was buried in Cedarville.
- On May 25, 1984, his mother passed away at the age of 78. She was buried in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- On January 21, 1987, his half-sister Nannie Marie Riddle Drew died in Redding, California, USA at the age of 86. On December 19, 1987, his half-sister Ruth May Riddle Ramey died in Red Bluff, California at the age of 79.
- On September 8, 2000, he died at the age of 76.