Thell F. Riddle Sr. was a resident of Hartman, Arkansas, United States and a US Army veteran. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Van Buren, Arkansas to Theron Lee Riddle and Judie Carter Riddle.
- He was a construction worker.
- He was a member of Coal Hill Assembly of God in Coal Hill, Arkansas.
- He has two brothers namely Jeff Riddle of Susanville, California, USA and Robert Riddle of Litchfield, California.
- He has three sisters namely Brenda Jarrad of Arizona, USA, Mary Burrows of Chester, Arkansas and Katie Cook of Chester.
- He has two daughters namely Heather Ashley of Lincoln, Oklahoma, USA and Candy Riddle of Coweta, Oklahoma.
- He was the stepfather of Billy Carter of Ozark, Arkansas and Brian Carter of Blossom, Texas, USA.
- As a US Army corporal, he served as a paratrooper with the 82nd Air Born Division during the Vietnam War, which started on November 1, 1955 and ended on April 30, 1975.
- In March 1971, his son Thell F. Riddle Jr. was born.
- On February 8, 1982, his mother died at the age of 63.
- On September 27, 1991, he and Beverly Gayle Riddle got married. He was 3 years older than her.
- On September 9, 2000, his father died at the age of 76.
- On November 14, 2001, he passed away in his home in Hartman. He died at the age of 53.